Friday, February 02, 2007

Disney uses Fairy language~


I'm not really into Disney's upbeat songs, but oh well, my favourite Japanese group AAA has covered it, so I ought to show some support! After listening to it, I realise the song for Cinderella is pretty hard to understand (apart from their pronounciation) because it's in fairy language! That's what we all call it in the forum. Lol~ So you guys out there who don't know what it is, let me introduce this whole new language here:

BIBBIDI-BOBBIDI-BOO (THE MAGIC SONG)

Sala-gadoola-menchick-bool-la
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put'em together and what have you got
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Sala-gadoola-menchick-boo-la
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
It'll do magic, believe it or not
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Now sala-gadoola means
And menchicka booleroo
But the thin-a-ma-bob that does the job
Is bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Sala-gadoola-menchick-boo-la
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put'em together and what have you got
Bibbidi-bobbidi, Bibbidi-bobbidi
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo


My dear Uno-chan takes the lead in the song (Prob coz her english is the best. She acted in the Hollywood version of [The Grudge] and can converse in english). Anyway, back to the song. It's amazing how a song like this was composed. XD Doesn't really make sense, but it cheers me up ALOT!

Anyone who needs some cheering up can find/ask me for the song, I'll gladly share my joy with you~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home