Sunday, February 11, 2007

Let's do some Mathematics!

After years of losing touch from Maths, let's try to rekindle our "love" for it! First step, do some problem sums~ Take out your pencil and paper to draw some models people! Here goes:

Vino's fingers are longer than Yili's by 2 sections, and longer than Dalph's by a section. Dalph's fingers are longer than Yili's by a section. How many sections does your hand have?

Did you even try to think about it!?!? Bwahaha.. The answer is in your han
ds~ (literally) ^^ It should be 3, well, most hands are, so if you have a different answer, maybe you're an alien XD

This is so fun~ Whee! Anyway, what I really wanted to share was our Chinatown Trip! Come on my fellow friends, you guys should really make a trip down to Chinatown and bask i
n the New Year mood! It's wonderful, though slightly crowded/tired and rather aimless coz every street looks almost identical. I had a real time hard time finding out where we haven't explored. BUT thanks to street-friendly-plus-good-memory Yili, we managed to walk through nearly every alley. Woot! Cheers to you! *gets drunk*

Oh ya, an off-topic thing: I really can't hold my liquor well. I'm an alcoholover who can't drink much alcohol. *raises brow* Haha.. I love alcohol and trying out the different products in the market, but 99% usually ends up in my Dad & Bro's tummy. Anything above 10% alcohol content is too much for me to handle (couple of sips can make me go red, but not drunk.... YET ). I should take a photo of
the drinks I've tried already; I'm sort of collecting the bottles you might say.

OK! Back on topic again, let's have a photo sharing session. Too many words are hurtful for the mind Lol..

Ooooh 香味 (Xiang Wei) Barbequed Pork a.k.a Ba Kwa is having a great business you might say, BUT! Look carefully, the Ba Kwa queue belongs to......... Lim Chee Guan! See that tiny red and yellow sign a trashbin's distance away from the orange van? It says [志 源] How misleading man, the big van there. New Year's the time for Ba Kwa rivals to fight it out, and obviously Xiang wei loses by miles~~~ I got a pack of Lim Chee Guan's Ba Kwa w/o having to queue for it *loves* Thanks to Ms Future-sister-in-law. I love people who pass on the traditional taste with quality in mind and not money. Boo to those who only think of franchising to earn money and forgetting about QC. *hope i don't get sued XD*

The decoration is not fantastic this year, a little bleh in fact, but nvm, what I look for in Chinatown is the atmosphere. The decoration counts, but what matters more is your own mood. If you're happy, simple things can make CNY seem a lot more fun. I'm definitely enjoying the process of awaiting for it this year, because I TOTALLY missed it last year *cries* I was a slacker and had to work throughout my new year to get my project done. I don't like the visiting part, but I love the Happy atmosphere~

It's so happy that my hamster wants me to pass you guys a New Year message on her behalf: [Get a hobby people!]. She loves collecting the random colourful things in her wood shavings in the attic of her cage. <-- Odd sentence structure, lol. By the way, she just picked up this hobby yesterday, so it's still not too late for you all to start one! Happy advanced New year! ..... really advanced I must say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/11/2007 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home