Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Day Has Come

It's finally here, the day we've been looking forward to -- Graduation Day. But why is it that I can't feel total happiness from it? It's all because of 01. It's only the official first day after we've really graduated, but I'm beginning to miss everyone and school. Even just sitting in studio and slacking, crapping about almost everything we can think of. If I were in other classes, I think I would be absolutely happy to be freed from school, but the bonds formed in 01 is what leaves my heart lingering in school memories. 01 is absolutely the best class I've ever been part of, and it's definitely the best in graduation batch 07. (Shhhh... all you other people from other classes who are trying to say yours is the best.) Let us enjoy this moment.

School's over, Exhibition's over. It's time for a new phase in life. It's a huge world out there awaiting us, and we all got to hang in there. When the going gets tough, think of each other; we can make it through. Good luck my friends, especially bussies. *wipes tears* getting emotional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home