Sunday, April 01, 2007

Work

It's been a real long time since I've blogged, that's because I've been busy with work. As most of you already know, I'm currently colleagues with Yili, and life's pretty stressful at times. But working with real nice people over at the company makes life endurable. I'm sure this is a starting phase in life that everybody has to go through. It won't help if we think of giving up the moment difficulties come; because we'll never learn since we avoid the obstacles when they appear. Instead, we'll go back to Square 1. So I hope that all my dear friends out there who've faced all those emotions from work to hang on, after the starting phase, things will get better. It's a life experience. Go through it and you'll be wiser; hide from it and you'll never progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home